Wednesday, July 3, 2013

More pieces I've made!

Here are some more swap pieces that I have done for IASST! They are looking for members if you would like to join!
Spring Title swap - again can't get them to turn!  If anyone knows a way....

Ice Cream swap - I made the title

Easter Bunny Poem swap ~ I made 2 pages to go with my parts of the poem.  We will all get back 6x6 pages with the full poem back...can' wait!

Tag title swap ~ we  each did one letter from the title and we will get back full titles!  Can't wait to get these back from such creative ladies!! (Sorry, again, can't get the pic to turn...)




2 comments:

  1. Cute work!! I can't wait to get mine back--of course, I think you're ahead of me . . . I don't have my tag titles #2 done . . . shhh! Don't tell!

    Love your ice cream swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mailed a little late so I could save a little on postage! It can be our secrets!! After I am some of them, I realized some of the styles were the same...I couldn't come up with another way to decorate a 1 x 2 tag. You guys are so creative I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    Ice cream was my fav too!

    ReplyDelete